mardi 3 février 2015

Benoit

After a long trip and a 3 hour delay in Paris Charles de Gaulle, we arrived in Seattle in the afternoon.
The American families were very welcoming. Some of them had welcome signs. We were really tired however we were happy to have a fun conversation. 
We spent our Sunday watching the SuperBowl game. After a good breakfast in a very good restaurant, I played football with my correspondant's brother, even if it was raining, we were still happy to play.
Then, we watched the Super Bowl game. It was fun to see how nervous people were and for me it was the first football game I had ever watched.
Despite an unfortunate defeat, my correspondant's family invited me to dinner in an Asian restaurant which was excellent.
That first weekend was awesome and my host family is extremely kind: how could we ask for a better weekend than that?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire